The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Distinction Is Based on Feedback and Ratings from End-User Professionals Who Have Experience Purchasing, Implementing and/or Using the Product or Service
HICKORY, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CommScope announced today that several solutions from its Ruckus portfolio has been named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure. Gartner defines the wired and wireless access LAN Infrastructure market as comprising vendors supplying wired and wireless networking hardware and software that enables devices to connect to the enterprise wired LAN or Wi-Fi network.
These devices may include sensors and other Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints, as well as fixed or mobile devices communicating to a wired switch port or a wireless access point (AP) at the edge of the enterprise infrastructure.
A few comments shared by customers on Gartner Peer Insights:
- “We cannot commend these products highly enough. Their quality, reliability and flexibility have allowed us to extend our wireless network into areas of the campus which are unsuitable to traditional wired networks.” (more info)
- “Ruckus is without question the most effective solution we have installed for both indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi…Ruckus is always on the edge of new and better infrastructure. They provide true purpose-built outdoor solutions with the best mesh function of any of the competitors.” (more info)
- “The Ruckus wireless platform has been a huge win for us. The access point portfolio allowed us to cover dorms, town houses, academic spaces, and outdoor areas in a cost-effective manner. Over 800 access points are managed with virtual SmartZone controllers. The implementation is straightforward and just works where others (both controller-based and cloud-based) have failed. The number of wireless trouble tickets dropped dramatically, and wireless performance is now a selling point instead of a thorn in our sides.” (more info)
CommScope Ruckus products and services listed on the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice include:
- Ruckus Indoor Access Points
- Ruckus Outdoor Access Points
- Ruckus Unleashed Controller-less Access Points
- Ruckus ICX Switches
- Ruckus SmartZone Network Controller Software Platform
- Ruckus Cloud Software Platform
- Ruckus ZoneDirector Software Platform
- Ruckus Cloudpath Enrollment System
Ruckus SPoT Location Analytics Software
“We are proud that our customers on Gartner Peer Insights named CommScope as a January 2020 Customers’ Choice for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure,” said Pramod Badjate, senior vice president for CommScope’s Ruckus portfolio as part of the Venue and Campus Networks segment. “To us, this recognition reflects a true vote of confidence in our products and highlights CommScope’s unwavering commitment to our customers. We are grateful for the feedback our customers share with us on Gartner Peer Insights.”
About Peer Insights:
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 215,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
CommScope (NASDAQ: COMM) and the recently acquired ARRIS and Ruckus Networks are redefining tomorrow by shaping the future of wired and wireless communications. Our combined global team of employees, innovators and technologists have empowered customers in all regions of the world to anticipate what’s next and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Discover more at www.commscope.com.
This press release includes forward-looking statements that are based on information currently available to management, management’s beliefs, as well as on a number of assumptions concerning future events. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of performance and are subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, which could cause the actual results to differ materially from those currently expected. In providing forward-looking statements, the company does not intend, and is not undertaking any obligation or duty, to update these statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
News Media Contacts:
Kris Kozamchak, CommScope
+1 972 792 3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Powers, CommScope